Fossil Watch / damage glas
This is to put at your notice that I had purchased fossil watch from one of yours authorised dealer at vashi the address for the shop is as follows:
Just in time,
16, big splash, sector 17, vashi, navi mumbai - 400703.
I think they are licensed to sell your company’s products; the model and dc no of my watch is 3h2515 & 1082.
On 3rd august 2010, I had given my watch to your above authorised dealer as its glass was damaged due to my personal mishandling they had made it clear to me that the expenses occurred to be borne by me and I was very much ok with it. I was given the tag time of 20 to 25 working days for getting things done but it’s being more than a month and after so much time taken the response and service from your side is very sad and un professional to be said. As per my regular follow up with your authorised dealer I don’t get proper response or estimate from them and no clarity on when is the delivery time. As today I manage to speak with one of yours representative mr raghu and he told me that he again require 15 to 20 days to find out the details it’s my humbled request to you people kindly take my case on priority and on personal ground and get it solved at the earliest.
Waiting for your positive and quick reply and also call.
Thanks warm & regards,
More Fossil Watch Complaints & Reviews
- Fossil Watch Company - fossil and their online gift certificates sucks! 
- Fossil Watch - watch repair 
- Fossil - repair centre trashed my limited ed watch
- Fossil Watch Co / Wrist Watch - bad quality watch band 
- Fossil - the watch is literally falling apart and they will not replace it 
- Fossil Group - men watch item number - ch-2890
- Fossil Group - cheating in billing for watch
- Fossil Watch - fossil watches
- Fossil Group - female watch brought from swindon uk outlet
- Fossil Group - southcenter mall