Fossil Watch / damage glas

1 India Review updated:

This is to put at your notice that I had purchased fossil watch from one of yours authorised dealer at vashi the address for the shop is as follows:
Just in time,
16, big splash, sector 17, vashi, navi mumbai - 400703.
Tele: [protected].
I think they are licensed to sell your company’s products; the model and dc no of my watch is 3h2515 & 1082.
On 3rd august 2010, I had given my watch to your above authorised dealer as its glass was damaged due to my personal mishandling they had made it clear to me that the expenses occurred to be borne by me and I was very much ok with it. I was given the tag time of 20 to 25 working days for getting things done but it’s being more than a month and after so much time taken the response and service from your side is very sad and un professional to be said. As per my regular follow up with your authorised dealer I don’t get proper response or estimate from them and no clarity on when is the delivery time. As today I manage to speak with one of yours representative mr raghu and he told me that he again require 15 to 20 days to find out the details it’s my humbled request to you people kindly take my case on priority and on personal ground and get it solved at the earliest.
Waiting for your positive and quick reply and also call.
Thanks warm & regards,
Mohit kapoor.
[protected].
[protected].

Comments

• Pr
      31st of Dec, 2011

I had also faced similar issue. I had given my watch (ESPIRT) on 23rd Dec 2011 for replacing glass. At that time, watch was working perfectly fine. But when I visited back on 29th Dec 2011 to collect same, I found that it was not working. After checking with technician, he first give me some foolish reason saying that the hour and minute hands are not the one to show the time but a part of chronograph (How stupid). Adter telling him that for last 3 years it was showing time only he agreed that watch is not working. He said, it was not working from day when I submiited watch but the girl who wrote the service slip forgot to mention same (Again some stupid reason to hide his fault). Finally, after long mouth bashing with him, he finally said that he will try for it and handed over new service slip. I had already told him that I will not pay a single peny for same and he has to get it working. Today, I am planning to visit the shop again, lets see.