Ford / rude coustomer service

1 Palm Springs, CA, United States

I had gotten a phone call asking to return my used 07 ford focus by the date of 5-02-09. When I arrived at ford center I was asked to go see head of financing kevin rock. Then I was speaking to him about the bank not wanting to go threw with the finance he had said either get our down payment back $1500 or get the new 09 ford focus but we dont not like that model. I than said ill go look around at diffrent models and he replied if you do want another car it will be more of a down payment and money talks. So I decide to get my down payment back and he said no we cant do that but in the begining he said we were able too. Kevin rock was veryvery rud to me and my family before I was asked to enter his office their was another women in their and she was arguing with him and she said to us good luck when leaving she didnt look happy at all and I wasnt either that was by far the worst customer service I had ever had!!!

When I had first got the car their wher problems with it, the car schock, the reverse lidid not work, the alligment bulled to the left, the left tire was low, the car was not properly detailed. I had tried to get all those things fixed and I took it in but they had asked me to come another day, do I did and they said they would give me a call when the part was ready but never did.