Ford Of Upland / dishonest service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This dealership cannot be trusted at all times. They will lure you and screw you!!! My 2005 expedition engine blew up with 62, 000 miles on it. I took it to ford of upland for repair. After paying almost $6, 000 for replacing the engine, 10 miles driving off the service lot, my engine had a leak, something was was not installed correctly. After a month, I took the expedition back for a smoke coming out of my vents, the service manager jason forsythe informed me that they refused to work on my car. What a rip-off!!!

Comments

• Ik
      17th of Aug, 2010

sounds fishy, I have been a customer on/off for thirty years, always square with me. Jason even discounts maintenance sometimes. if this guy spent 6 grand why would somebody refuse to work on it? to not make any more money? very fishy

• Ik
      17th of Aug, 2010

sounds like a CUSTOMER FROM HELL!!! hang in there Upland most of us love you!

• Em
      19th of Jan, 2011

you drove off the service lot and in 10 miles you had a leak? why then would you wait a month to bring it back? you spent $6000? sounds like you ran it out of oil Einstien. I shop Upland Ford and think theyre pretty great!

• Wi
      1st of Mar, 2017

They use aftermarket parts Took my vehicle there they cracked the windshield instead of replacing it with a ford they put in an aftermarket
    Not cool