Ford Motor Company / unhappy with my car I purchased

Tucson, ArizonA, AZ, US Review updated:

Hello My name is Leeanne Salois, and I live in Tucson, Az I purchased a brand new 2016 Ford Focus from the Ford Dealership on 22nd and Wilmont Tucson, Az last year since then I have had nothing but problems. I have had to replace the tires and brake pads after only 6 months. I also recently was driving with my child in the car on November 1st and my motor mounts broke off and my engine fell to the ground. When I took it in to the dealership they said that is was my fault because I must have hit something on the "sweet spot" in order for my engine to fall out. Even if I hit something that hard I am pretty sure I would have felt it. So because they are blaming me I have to pay for damages. My insurance wont pay for it and now ford wont pay for it. I know have to come up to pay 2800 in order to fix my car or I have basically screwed with a loan of 23000 and no car to use. I am a single mom who works hard and needs a car in order to support my children and live. I have called multiple times and no one seems to be able to give me an answer. I have asked to set up a payment plan they send me to sales, I ask to trade the car in and no one returns my call. I am getting overall frustrated. I has almost been 1 month since the incident and nothing is resolved. I don't have that kind of money just laying around. I wouldn't have purchased a brand new car if I knew I was going to have so many issues. I have talked to multiple mechanics and they said they have never seem something like this before and there is no way I could have done this. According to the dealership they have proof on the bottom of the car that it is my fault because there is a scratch. I am hoping for some sort of help by filing this complaint because at this point I have no idea what else to do. I would like to either trade in my car for another or help paying for this repair. All I am asking for is a little help and someone to make this easier because this whole thing is stressful. The best way to contact me is by email [protected]@cimarroah.com. Thank you for your time.

Le
Nov 21, 2017

Comments

• Af
      Nov 26, 2017

I bought a 2016 Ford Focus myself and I have had to take it in for numerous re occurrences of the front end coming "loose" all the time. It wobbles and shakes. They had to order a replacement (something about damaged during shipment) so I have to go to the Ford dealership who has terrible customer service already, (Lexington Park, MD) (refuses shuttle ride and they want to drive you home/work in your car and drive your car back, regardless if they get it in a accident, they said they won't pay for it but they want to use my car to shuttle me back for their all day assessment--I end up walking!) and also, have taken in a few time for the transmission faulting when shifting into second gear. The front end slips and it shakes horribly. I have nothing but problems and have to take time off my work days to take my vehicle in and there's "nothing they can do" so I gotta take this heap of junk in at least 6-8 times for these issues within a year's time--that they can't seem to fix right the first few times! (FIRST Ford bought ever! I thought I would do America a favor and support American workers--boy, Ford let me down good. No wonder I never did it before. Never trusted Fords and I'll never buy a Ford ever again).