Ford Motor Company / service
I am amazed of what I just dealt with. I purchased by custom ordering a 2016 mustang gt premium with the performance pack and took delivery in 2015 Nov. I also purchased the extended Ford Warranty with 10 yr 125k mile coverage. I have never had any issues with the car and I love it very much. Last few weeks I had a burning smell and a rattle from underneath the passenger side on the car. I took the car to Queens Ford Lincoln Svc in Jamaica queens and asked for help. They ran my vin and confirmed I have the premium care package and they would check the car. They called me back the next day and said the catalytic converter needs to be replaced and it's not covered. The car also has an oil leak from the oil pressure sensor causing the burning smell. They advised me to call Ford Motor Company regarding the cat not being covered. I called Ford HQ and they said it's the decision of the Dealership if they will cover it or not. I opened a case and the dealership now all of a sudden with cover half the cost. I dont understand why I am negotiating on a service plan I clearly paid for that states 10yr 125k miles. The catalytic converter should be covered with no questions asked. I cant believe I was actually considering trading my mustang for 2019 mustang gt350. Not a good look for Ford. I guess I will now go to Chevy and see what the new corvette will be happy to see my money. Thanks Ford, I almost thought you had changed and put the customer first.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - peeling paint 
- Ford Motor Company - ford f-150 steering locked up
- Ford Motor Company - ford f-150 ecoboost
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 ford explorer - engine/customer care
- Ford Motor Company - payments and the transmission slipping.