Ford Motor Company / i’m complaining about the ford f-150 xlt the radio has shut off on me and the doors have stuck and lastly the engine reversed while in park.

United States, Virginia, Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
About 3-4 weeks ago I called the service officer due to the fact that the radio shut off on me while in the middle of an business phone call. I also had a problem with the drivers door sticking. I also informed them the engine was increased in speed while I was driving. So they looked at it and said they reset the radio and are waiting on parts for the recall and problems with the door. Not even 2 days when I got it back the radio went out again and had to take it back. They rest it again and notified me they are still waiting on the recall parts. So I went home it has been about a week and the radio is still acting up and the door locked me in again. It's to the point I don't feel safe in the truck and thinking of getting another vehicle. I don't feel safe with my family in it so we use the other vehicle. So If I can't get into another vehicle with you all I will have no other choice, but to trade it in with another company. If you can help me it would be great.
Feb 17, 2018