Ford Motor Companyfordpass and he perature sensor

D Nov 21, 2017

I purchased a new 2018 F-150 Lariat from Villa Ford in Orange, CA.  This was a special order vehicle. The VIN is: 1FTEW1CG6JKC25242 and purchased on 09/20/2017. My name is David G Riley and email : [protected]@gmail.com. With this information you should be able to find the info in your system.
Ford Pass has never worked and the temperature sensor is never correct (not even close to the outside temperature).  Today, after having called Ford Pass numerous times, they told me there was a TSB issued on November 10, 2017 and to call your dealer about the issues.
I called Villa Ford and talked to Bennett one of the service writers at noon.  I asked if he could look into TBS 17-2227. He said he would and about 5 hours later he calls and says... My truck has no recalls and can not find d anything about the TBS. The Ford Pass told me they could call a hot line and fi d out that early production trucks had a wifi problem with the modem.
Can you call Villa Foord and get their service people on the right page. Fixi g these two issues should NOT take multiple days with an appointment. I don't want to make an appoi then if they have no clue what TBS 17-2227 tells them to do. Why doesn't tech writers understand the difference between a TSB and recalls...
I'm very dissapointed with the service at Villa Ford. The last ti e in order to get my 2013 Explorer fixed I had to elevate  y service ticket to the service manager Brian and now they tell me he is no longer with them...
David G Riley