Ford Motor Company / disappointed customer
This is a passenger van, that can make many stop and idle for short or long periods of time.
The air condition will not cool at idle. I took the van to the Ford dealership, they checked the van and said there was no problem.
I returned to the dealership again with the same problem. This time they checked with the manufacturer.
The Ford manufacturer advised the dealer that this is a "characteristic" of the van.
I sent the info to Ford to their web site and have not received a response.
I have and still own other Ford vehicles and none have this problem.
Ford, this is not a characteristic, this is a defect.
Why is there no recall, or service report for this?
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Problem since day of purchase
- Ford Motor Company - lemon law for vehicle's
- Ford Motor Company - dealership in peoria arizona
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus
- Ford Motor Company - ford - f150 2011