Ford Motor Company / peeling paint no warranty
My 2003 Ford Escape has peeling gold paint. It is coming off the lift gate, a place where it is unlikely to get stone chips. It was built in Kansas City. Ford says no one else has complained about this issue, yet I see it on a number of posts.
The local body shop says it was a factory defect, yet "customer service" says only a Ford engineer can make that claim. So where's the Ford engineer? Bring him on!
We need to inundate Ford with the VIN numbers of their vehicles with peeling paint. Are you with me?
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Repeated repair expense
- Ford Motor Company - Warranty - Refuses to Honor 3 Year, 36000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper
- Ford Motor Company - oxmoor ford lincoln service issues, louisville, ky
- Ford Motor Company - product and service
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 ford f 150 pickup tires