Ford Motor Company / unfair business practices

I had been a loyal Ford Customer for years, purchasing several vehicles from Ford. My latest, a 2007 Ford F150 Truck. In July 2008 I lost my job and was unable to continue with regular payments. During that time Ford requested help from Our USA Government and received money to help continue its business. Ford repossessed my vehicle but did not offer to help me at all.Ford has offered to help NEW CUSTOMERS WHO LOSE THEIR JOBS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME CONTINUES TO PURSUE ME FOR THE BALANCE OF THE LEASE. HOW FAIR IS THAT? WHAT IS THE PRICE OF LOYALTY? SHOULD I STILL PURCHASE FROM FORD? TELL ME IF THAT SOUNDS GOOD. FORD SHOULD OFFER AMNESTY TO LONG TIME FORD CUSTOMERS.

Pe

Comments

• Ap
      15th of Sep, 2010

you have to understand ford motor company dont care, they are greedy, loyalty means nothing, im making payments on a ranger that i cant drive because to cut cost they use a small plastic part on the fuel line.we all know it should be brass or ss steel, so how did they save, they raise prices thousands of dollars every year, and my truck is a danger not just to me but to everyone on the road.ford dont care.