Ford Motor Company / 4 new tires/poor alignment

1 Delacy Ford, Elma NY, United States

To Whom it May Concern,

I bought 4 new tires and an alignment from the dealership above on 11.20.17. I requested that they be sure to adjust the toe and camber as I had a ball joint replaced earlier by my mechanic. The alignment was not done properly and my tires have worn unevenly. Now, down to the wear bars.

I recently appealed to the Owner of the dealership, said I have all the documentation, and they offered to pay for another alignment (after I buy four new tires). Seriously? WHY would anyone do that? You don't know what you are doing. People get fired from there all the time. Their service is a joke.

I acted in good faith from the beginning. I will never deal with Delacy Ford ever again. They are incompetent, and negligent. I regret even having to sit tonight and write this, because, quite frankly, I suspect I will get the same nonsense and run around from you. Too bad.

I have all the paperwork. I acted in good faith. Theres no way someone could tell that this was happening to the tires during the winter, not till many miles had past. My mechanic was stumped. He did not see the wear till June. I have all the paperwork. This is nonsense. Someone man up and do the right thing.

I want my money back. Or, four of the same tires and the chance to run far away from Delacy, to someone who is actually qualified to handle the job.

Sincerely,