Ford Motor Company / 2017 ford f-150 limited (hood vibration)

1 Waterford, MI, United States

I purchased a new 2017 F-150 Limited From Suburban Ford Waterford Michigan in January 2017. The hood has been vibrating drivers side since the purchase. I have brought in for observation on several occasions. Just recently in November and December 2017, I brought it again. The body shop person manager stated that the hinge assembly is defective and replaced it. He also stated that the 2 panels are welded together show that there is a lack of foam that is needed between the 2 panels. He stated that he sprayed more foam spray in there. The problem is continuing and even worsened. They told me to bring it back to the dealer to check to see if maybe the Wheel alignment/Balance is causing the vibration. That was checked and it was perfect without any issues. The body shop Manager ( Dominic ) is stating that the vibration is normal for the truck. I disagree. The vibration has gotten worse. Furthermore, if in fact that is normal, why is only happening on the drivers side? Also, if it is normal vibration, why did the service person change the hinge assembly? He stated to me that the hood is defective, however, they do not want to impose the replacement on Ford, because if the problem still continues after the replacement of the hood, Ford will back charge the dealership. Meanwhile, I feel that there has been a misrepresentation from the dealership to Ford Motor Company as to the condition of the hood.
One December 28, 2017 at approximately 2:21pm, I received a return call back from a Recy (Batch#2043862) who claims that she is a supervisor at Ford. She would not provide me with her full name, email address or direct telephone number. She told me to submit a letter to Mr. Phil Perry at Customer Relations Center Manager located at Ford Motor Company P.O.Box 6248 Dearborn Michigan, 48126

Ma