Ford Motor Company / 2010 ford escape ignition housing
2010 Ford Escape has a problem with the key and ignition. You must push the key in with great force to start the car. I had my car serviced with a new ignition switch to the tune of 200.00 and it did not fix the problem. My Escape is now in the shop again and I am told it needs a new ignition housing to the tune of 450.00. I have been online and everyone who owns this car has the same problem. This is a factory defect. Why is Ford not recalling this and taking responsibility for there own mistakes? The little man should NOT have to foot the bill for something that is Fords fault. I have NO vehicle at the moment because it is in the shop once again. I fully expect Ford to PAY FOR THIS !!! WHERE IS THE RECALL ???? FORD IS FULLY AWARE OF THIS PROBLEM AND HAS DONE NOTHING !!!
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Had to pay for new parts that were replacing defective ones.
- Ford Motor Company - problem since day of purchase
- Ford Motor Company - unethical, ridiculous service!!
- [Resolved] Ford Motor Company - zeck ford leavenworth ks-car stolen from dealership when turned in for service, took 10+ weeks to get it back!
- Ford Motor Company - lemon law for vehicle's