Ford Motor Company / 07 f150
After you guys built this truck with inferior parts, it takes but 62, 000 miles for them to go bad and it's on me. While a service tech from a dealer tells me it's time I own up to it I think it's time for ford to. But I suppose since it didn't kill anyone by accident then it doesn't warrant a recall. I don't intend on buying another ford vehicle again. It's apparently not worth it though I was planning on upgrading at one point to a F-250 but I'll rather go with another company at this point.
I'm sure you won't care, what's a single customer. Losing one won't mean anything and that's fine but I just want to let someone know because it's ridiculous. I'm extremely disappointed in this company and now I'll go spend a few thousand dollars to fix my truck.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford