Ford Manufacturer / 2017 ford explorer sport model - broken lower control arm, axle, & steering
While driving up hill on a residential road and the car slightly hit a curb on the front passenger side tire and the lower control arm of the front right wheel broke and car lost control. The wheel was pulled backwards and the axle broke. The steering control, engine and more was affected.
What is questioned is why did the lower control arm brake on this four wheel drive vehicle when slightly bumping a curb?
Please see attached photos of street and car, thank you.
Please contact us regarding this problem, thank you.
More Ford Manufacturer Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006