Ford India - Ford Ikon 1.8D / very bad after sales service
I bought a Ford Ikon 1.8D in June 2005. Since the 1st day my car has never functioned properly. Within 6mths of the purchase most of the parts were changed in my car by the Company service center but all the problems still persist. Now Ford is least interested to do anything even after placing several complaints.
More Ford India - Ford Ikon 1.8D Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Service
- Ford Motor Company - My 2017 Ford Escape driver airbag did not deploy
- Ford Motor Company - Customer service center
- Ford Motor Company - worst service
- Ford Motor Company - not being able to drive my truck. dealer can't fix the problem.