Ford Global Menlyn / bad service, and still no car

1 South Africa

My Ford focus broke 3 months ago. It was then taken to Ford Global Menlyn in Pretoria. My car was with them till last week thursday, then i was informed that the car was fixed. Car was then inspected by the Car Lab, who was contracted by my insurance to have my car fixed. They had to send the car away to Ford coz it is still under warranty as it is only a year old with 36000kms. After inspection, they found that the car was leaking oil, and some nuts and bolts werent fastned or weremmissing. This after a new engine was supposed to be have been put in.
So my car went back to Ford, i then got a courtesy car from the, . Monday i left for work to go to Limpopo, and they had sold the courtsesy car. So they then said my car was fixed and they would come through to Polokwane to swap cars. My car was given to me with scratches, and with the bonnet put on crooked, chipping paint of a neighboring panel. The centre capmfrom the wheel was missing. And my car had no air con, sounded like a tractor, and the car would get stuck in 4000 refs. The car had no power, and was not fixed. I then came back to PTA to take the car to ford.

They dont answer their phones, never call back when they say they would. My car is still jot fixed.

This is the worst dealership in Aftica. I want to warn people from going there and advise the, to rather buy a Toyota or something other than a Ford. The after sales service is terrible, and the loyalty and honesty from staff is terrible. The managers or service manager at this garage, never calls back and never can take a call, as they are always on training or on lunch. Such lame excuses.

I am very disappointed with ford. So please tell people not to ever buy a ford from this place.

Ei