Ford Figo / poor client service

Braam Pretoruis, Pretoria, South Africa

I bought a new vehicle at Ford ( Allen Josh Motors) the day I received my vehicle I found 3 paint chips on my door and scratches on the roof, when I called the sales man he didn't even answer his phone, so I left him a voice message ( which he also didn't attent to) so I called him later and I explained to him that I found 3 marks on my door and he told me he was to busy I should call him back later. So a few hours later I called him again and he told me to take my car to a pannelbeater to get it fix . So the next day I had to go from one place to the other. So I end up taking my car to Satun Auto Repairs. I had to wait 4 days before I could collect my car. The day I collect it my car was so dirty, full of polish(only where the new dent was ) and with new damage !! A dent at the back, which was never there before ! So I called the lady at the pannelbeater and she told me vehicle was checked in with a dent . When I called the salesmen at Ford, he told me there is nothing more that he can do, I have to sort it out !! He did his part, he paid for the damage and he only did the deal !! So without his help I got in a argue with the pannelbeaters and they agreed to fix the dent * !! So after 2 weeks, sorting things out myself without the help of Allen Josh Motors ... My car is finally sorted out !! Thanks for nothing !!

An