Ford Egypt / ford focus cassete

1 Egypt Review updated:

iam basem from egypt, i have big problem with the Maintenance Service in egypt, they dont want to exchange my cassete in my car ford focus 2009
once aday i put a cd in my cassete and it not play on then in another day i saw ( no cd ) in my casste tape so i put another cd with the first one because i saw ( no cd ) in the tape then i went to the service center of ford it called ( Fikry Ford ) they didnt agree to exchange the cassete although iam still in the guarantee time, they said ( bad using )
i want from u to respond me if u will call them or not .
i will complain them in my country and i will hurt the reputation of Ford if they didnt exchange my cassete
thanx for u
sorry for my weak english
bye

Comments

• Ta
      5th of Jan, 2009
    ford Egypt - weakness of their professionalism
    Egyption American automotive
    Egypt

I have ford focus 2007
    I want to complain in the Ford Alexandria Egypt Branch because of the weakness of their professionalism as they do not know how to deal with a lot of defects
    And they have change some parts of the car to try to address one of the defects, but my car is still a defect

• Pa
      27th of Sep, 2010

ford is a very good car they have to solve all problems becouse all peaple in egypt say be away and don't buy ford

• Sp
      28th of Nov, 2010

i have another problem with ford egypt. they sold me car insurance for my ford fiesta 2010 and then they withdrew their part in the agreement after i received me policy, leaving me to deal with the ins. company and refusing to give me my car until the problem is resolved... awful after sales service...and i'm sure they will be losing customers and reputation as well..