Ford Credit / ford credit mistakes
Ford credit made a mistake and misapplied a payment and sent me a statement for $0.00 balance. The following month I received a bill for twice the normal payment with a late fee. They acknowledged that it was their mistake, that they discovered the error of the double payment weeks before notifying me and told me I had less than two weeks to make the payment or they were reporting it on my credit report and that there was nothing they could do. It was a frustrating and insulting experience. Finally, my husband got someone on the phone who moved the payment and waived the fee. Why couldn't the first two Ford Credit employees in "customer service" offered this instead of telling me about the multiple ways I could pay the bill. Is this what I am paying for? Is this what customer service means these days - attitude and come-backs? Work on training your employees in customer service if you expect me to continue paying their salary. I am still looking into what I will do with my 2007 Ford. I do not need Ford credit - I do not need a Ford!!!
More Ford Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - the amount of credit given for trade in? elderly abuse, taking advantage of elderly.
- Ford Motor Company - service
- Ford Credit India Pvt Ltd - delay in noc issuance (car loan)
- Ford Motor Company - 2005 ford escape hybrid abs issues. should have been recalled
- Ford Motor Company - transmission replacement request: powertrain on 2018 ford fusion. 8600 miles