Ford Advertising / your support of steven colbert
Your company is a prime sponsor of the Late Night with Steven Colbert show so I assume you must watch it and approve of its content. If you continue to do so I shall be forced to avoid all of your products and your subsidiary companies products.
I should begin by saying that I am not a person who takes to complaining about what people watch on television. That notwithstanding, it is obvious to me that the pattern of political discourse effected by television has deteriorated considerably over the past several years. I am not pointing any blame at either political spectrum. Rachel Madow is just as much to blame as Rush Limbaugh. We have become a nation of “haters” and civil discourse is rare. So it should come as no surprise since Mr. Trump's election that the rhetoric has ratcheted up. If you comment favorably about the man, you are deemed a racist, warmongering, “redneck”. If you comment adversely about the man, it seems that the media and especially the left coast think nothing is out of bounds.
To the reason for this complaint. Last Monday night Stephen Colbert reached a new level of political rhetoric with his comments about President Trump. It was crude, rude, vitriolic and debasing and far out of bounds! His children must be proud! And, the sad thing is no one will do anything about it. What passes for entertainment today has no connection to humor at all. Just enrage, titillate, disgust, and insult. Now, that's entertainment!!
This debasing behavior seems to have no limits. I for one would like to see SOMEONE say ENOUGH before Colbert starts imitating his words.
Richard L. Walker at [protected]@comcast.net
More Ford Advertising Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006