Force Factor / Test X180 - stole $84.95 from my bank accountI pid
I paid the $4.95 shipping for this "free sample" and then notified by my bank withdrawal of $84.95! I immediately contacted my debit card company to complain about the unauthorized withdrawal and was told me the charge was from Force factor. I immediately called FF to complain and they gave me a cancellation #. I got no refund but rcvd their package about 2 weeks later!! I complained again and then found all the complaints and class action lawsuit info against Force Factor and GNC. These people are criminals, my doctor warned against product. Still trying to get my $ retuned. I still have the unopened package. I saw nothing on their website about any shipment or cancellation procedure, just $4.95 charge for the "Free" $4.95 sample...NOTHING about another shipment or charge!
More Force Factor Complaints & Reviews
- Force Factor - force factor 
- Force Factor - Free trial scam 
- Force Factor - HEALTH PROBLEMS 
- Force Factor - Misleading &Trial& add 
- Force Factor - Unethical; shady 
- Force Factor - customer service fraudulent billing
- Force Factor - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Force Factor - Unauthorized Charge on my debit card.
- Force Factor Test X180 - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges 
- Force Factor - unauthorized billing