Foot Locker / terrible customer service and poor management

There is a Footlocker in Golden Ring Maryland that is ran by a young and very inexperienced manager. She has a very nasty attitude and has no respect for anyone on her team. i have witnessed her speaking ill about her management team. I do know her name. She has threatened to fire someone and she has not been there a year yet. She is very lazy and does nothing while in the store. She doesn't greet nor assist the customers. There have been complaints by customers and emplyees and emplyees family memebers and nothing has been done to correct the problem. She has rules of her own and does not abide by them. She is very shady and it is very disturbing to witness. The district manager has not done anything to assist as well. maybe this complaint will assist is some sort of resolution. Management needs some sort of training and people skills. I was outraged when I witnessed and heard of these things.As should Footlocker. Footlocker should be ashamed and I wouldn't be surprised if that store looses alot of customers. Get that store in shape Footlocker LLC. Get on top of these cocky children that you give these positions to they will hurt your business.

Comments

• Dl
      7th of Aug, 2009

Are you in the store that much that you are able to observe all these things?

• Be
      22nd of Oct, 2009

don't shop at Footlocker if you know they have crappy services. i stop. now i'm happy shopping at finishline and shek which have better prices

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2014

We have bought a sneaker from Foot Locker Istanbul Turkey Istinye Park Mall. After 3 days the tread opend so went back to the shop to return it and change with a new one. Unfortunately the shop nor the manager were not helpful. Because we only had the credit card proof of payment and not the Invoice.
    Please help as your Turkish office is not willing to be of help. Michael Hucko

• Md
      21st of Sep, 2014

The footlocker store is 62 Church street, liverpool l13ay
    I was there today at 3.30pm to buy shoes. I got some trouble girls where they swear and make nuisance in my business before cam in as i waiting for my shoes to come out. They tole the security that i took the pics of them illegally and i show them and security guard my fone. in my phone i do not have any pic of them at all... i have all of the pic i took on the street where is the wired go as well and i been kicked out of the store like trash just because he want to protect his own people WHITE. I did took my phone out to call my cousin and my partner to come to store to check out some new shoes so when the girls saw that they thought i took pic of them. because i am ASIAN that dose not allow him to treat me while i still waiting for my shoes and i am a customer. He Not even care how embarrass me in front of all the people like that and i do not do anything wrong... I told him call the police please as this is racist and he pushed me out of the door with all another customers eyes is at me., .. Today if i do not have my baby girl with me and my cousin take me away i thought i waited and i call the police so they can saw how ur security treat us. we work, we pay taxes like another people, we not deserve to be treat like trash like that.
    I hope you should check the camera and i am willing to tell you what exactly happened when i been there.