Food Lioncustomer service

Hi I was just inside food lion on Martin Luther King Dr in High Point. For starters I walked into a line at Customer service I waited for about 5 minutes before I asked a customer waiting had anyone said to her they were sending someone she replied no. I then politely asked if they could send someone so we could be helped. He said yes. Ok still waiting. I was next in line when it was my turn I got no kind of geeeting I had to say "hello how are you" which I thought was very rude since this is a place of business.See Top 10 Worst Companies in High Point, NCI then gave her my check to cash she started "cashing" my check but before she even really begin she said she didn't think they could cash. So she goes over and grabs an employee who appeared to be off the clock (he was on the phone) && he was in line at another register could we cash it he replied no she came back and told me they could not without reasoning I could not understand why so I asked the gentleman that he came n stated "they did not have enough money in the store" the check was ONLY $500. I thought they were very unprofessional. Also I felt they just did not want to cash my check due to laziness. After being turned away I called the store only to be hung up on after asking to speak with a manager. Then I called back a lady answered and placed me on hold.

Ch