Food Lion / cashier

Register 001
Cashier 0198
Ticket 0079
3dec2017

Cashier Takayla was very rude. I waited in line for around 10 minutes. All I was buying was the double pack of charcoal, price listed at 15.89. She goes to scan it but said I didn't have one with a bar code and told me to get a new one. Not a big deal, I went back to get a new one, as I was walking away she told the lady behind me she wasn't waiting for me that I can go to the back. I finally found 1 bag of the double pack of charcoal that had the right sticker to be scanned. Only 1 bag of the 4 there had it. I carried it back to the register and there was another line I had to wait in when she very rudely told me to get in the back of the line. I shouldn't have bought the charcoal but I did, I waited. When I get back to the front 10 more minutes later. She scanned it and started talking to the person behind me saying I was being slow. She told me 22.50 or so, and I said but it's listed as 15.80 on the shelf. She said that I have to have the MVP card for that price. Oh and I left out that the 3 people in front of me didn't have a card and she typed in some code for them. I told her that she typed in a code for them and she said they just forgot their card at home. So I pulled out my MVP card! She said she might not be able to use it. She eventually used it after huffing and puffing. This was just a terrible experience for me. I won't be back to food lion, unless something is done. I don't even know if this will be read. But thank you for your time.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree