Food Lion / cashier

Register 001
Cashier 0198
Ticket 0079
3dec2017

Cashier Takayla was very rude. I waited in line for around 10 minutes. All I was buying was the double pack of charcoal, price listed at 15.89. She goes to scan it but said I didn't have one with a bar code and told me to get a new one. Not a big deal, I went back to get a new one, as I was walking away she told the lady behind me she wasn't waiting for me that I can go to the back. I finally found 1 bag of the double pack of charcoal that had the right sticker to be scanned. Only 1 bag of the 4 there had it. I carried it back to the register and there was another line I had to wait in when she very rudely told me to get in the back of the line. I shouldn't have bought the charcoal but I did, I waited. When I get back to the front 10 more minutes later. She scanned it and started talking to the person behind me saying I was being slow. She told me 22.50 or so, and I said but it's listed as 15.80 on the shelf. She said that I have to have the MVP card for that price. Oh and I left out that the 3 people in front of me didn't have a card and she typed in some code for them. I told her that she typed in a code for them and she said they just forgot their card at home. So I pulled out my MVP card! She said she might not be able to use it. She eventually used it after huffing and puffing. This was just a terrible experience for me. I won't be back to food lion, unless something is done. I don't even know if this will be read. But thank you for your time.

La