FNB / false advertising
FNB is adverstising that it is possible to receive a gold FNB cheque account within 3 days of application ( false advertising )( bearing in mind everything is in order ). I have applied for an account 13 days ago and all I received thus far is an email saying "Thank you for completing the online application. We have forwarded your application to the processing department. You should be contacted within 48 hours with feedback.You may also contact them directly on ..."
The sad truth about this matter is that FNB has spent a large some of money on advertising with the intent to grow their business but it's a wasted attempt. All the tought, money and effort put in by people responsible for marketing has been failed by the people responsible to actually materialise this marketing campaign.
I honestly do hope they get in touch with me after my third email to them, just so I can have a good laugh.
More FNB Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank - fraud online 
- FNB - hard hold
- First National Bank [FNB] - fraud and customer care in general
- First National Bank - fnb's refusal to accept responsibility for mistake
- First National Bank - stay away from these guys