Flydubai / flight fz 911

Moscow, United Arab Emirates

Dear sir/madam,

I am, Liliya Habashi, British citizen, was travelling with my 3 children: 8 years old, 6 years old and 7 months old on the 19th of April from Dubai to Moscow. Flight number is FZ911. The flight was delayed by approximately 40 minutes. We were on the air plane at 9:00 am, the air conditioner didn't work at all. The plane was full of people. There was very hard to breath for me and for my children and all other passengers. My baby was crying . When everyone was complaining the air crew would explain us that it would get better when we take off. But things hasn't changed a lot. It was still not fully comfortable as air conditioner did not work during the whole flight properly. It was an extremely difficult time for us of waiting for 40 min inside the air plane with kids while my kids complained and cried about the heat and not enough air to breath. I also have a picture of my children on the plane where they are sweaty as if they were in a sauna and we could not leave the plane. I would like full refund of my tickets from Dubai to Moscow.

Regards,