Fly Emirates / unacceptable services & staff for fly emirates

Jul 27, 2015
Emirates Fly
Dear customer affairs team,

I would like to explain about my flight with emirates which was very low class services and rude staff. My flight was from doha to manchester return same. Stope in dubai for one night. Next flight dubai to manchester ek17. So in the airport the counter staff he said that my visa evw is must full name. I don't know about that but acceptable if it by the rules of uk boarder and I asked to speak with manager duty to confirm that she said yes this right she was unfriendly unhelpful very rude unfortunately without show me what I have to do. As i'm passenger in foreign country in late time. At least they must guid me how my flight can be change. Her name (Sagarkea).
Then when go back to the counter to collect my suitcase one of the emirates staff counter issued for me the boarding pass for the same flight, but again they stop me at the gate. I was really surprised about the system. Again no one help my plan destroyed because of the emirates staff system. I rebook my flight and I make my visa as they required no one was help everyone try to be unhelpful very strange from one of the best airline.

In addition for my return I stop in dubai for 2 days. And the guy in the counter told me no problem. Just call when u arrive dubai to change the flight from 25 to 27 and it will be fine. As my luggage off to dubai. Again when I call and for 30 minutes waiting in the phone. They told me you have to pay pelanty 390aed which is 100 plus your chance. And my ticket eco flex. I went to emirates office again they told me you have to go to the main office for this change. It was my holiday in relaxed coz of fly emirates unfortunately. Then I booked with qatarairways to avoid any problem with emirates.
Just to explain i'm traveling with emirates such 2006 and member [protected]. I'm paying a money to travel and relax. To face these kind of staff and system which are very rude. Please we are traveller and we pay money to have good service. With friendly staff helpful. Not what I saw. Even my cousin from dubai was with me in this scenario in counter. What I can say big x I hope and wish will not use fly emirates again. Kindly enhance your staff skills and services and system.

Boarding pass attached