Flowers / Teleflora

5386 W. Mountain Pueblo LaneMarana, AZ, United States
2.5
Phone: 520-000-0000
My husband wanted me to have a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers for Valentine's Day. He is blind and in a wheelchair so he could not order them himself. He really wanted me to have the very best because I just had lung cancer surgery. I went on-line to teleflora and ordered the flowers. They looked beautiful in the picture. My husband ask me if they cost at least $100.00 and I answered very close, $92.94. They were supposed to be delivered on the 13th of February. They were delivered on the 15th. We were not home to accept delivery due to my husband's doctor appointment, so they left them with a neighbor. When I went to pick them up I was totally shocked. When I told the neighbor what they had cost, she was in shock. They were nothing like what I expected. They were just a hair over twelve inches tall including the vase. I paid $92.94 for a bouquet with vase that would have cost less than $19.99 in a store. My husband was so distraut as was I. I phoned Teleflora and ask that my money be returned as I was highly unsatisfied. They offered me a 20% discount. I told them no. I emailed them and they offered the same and again I said no. They said they were going to credit my account for $17.99 since I had only received eleven roses instead of twelve. That means that each 10 inch rose cost $17.99??? I phoned the florist who filled the order and she said the flowers called for were 8 roses for the regular order and 12 roses for the ultimate order. She said they were the height that Teleflora instructions told her to use. I will NEVER use this company again and I intend to file a complaint with everyone who is even slightly interested.

FTD Logo FTD