Florida Power & Light [FPL] / fpl workers sitting in truck.
I watched an FPL truck sit at the end of my street, SW 126 Ave & 77th ST, behind a fence and trees and about 5 mins to 11 pm, drive away. There are no electrical poles or box there. He just sat there inside the truck. At first I thought our power was being worked on. I walked outside as he was driving away and realized he was just parked there. I looked down SW 127th Ave & Sunset Drive in hopes that he would be working on a pole along SW 127th Ave but he was not. He must have been waiting for his shift to end right at 11 pm.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased