Flora2000 / Rotten bouquet & each flower in a scotch tape

Makati city, Philippines Review updated:

Please do not order in Flora2000, you will be disappointed for sure since what you will see in their website is not actually what they will deliver. I ordered a bouquet of tulips for my fiancee in the Philippines and instead of 15 pcs of tulips they only delivered a 10 pcs tulips in a bouquet. I added a 12 pcs of ferrero in a box and what they delivered is a ferrero in 4 packs by 3's. My fiancee is really disappointed with the quality of the bouquet that they deliverd since it's really close to a rotten tulips. And when she tried to take off the plastic she was really surprised that each tulip was covered by a scotch tape and not a plastic that you can easily take off, obviously when you remove the scotch tape the petals of the tulips will be damage!! It's really my regret that i chose Flora2000 to deliver the bouquet to my fiancee.. And I keep on emailing them regarding my complaint and until now they still dont have a resolution for this.. Im asking for a refund and i dont know if they will give me that!! So please DO NOT ORDER to them!! Dont waste your money and time!!!

Flora2000