Flighthub / won't refund and won't reply to e-mails now
I booked my flight through www.flighthub.com on November 16, 2014 for $ 1, 484.30 and called in to modify the dates on December 19, 2014. The lady on the phone booked me a new flight charging my credit card immediately for the new flight, and committed that I will get my refund on the previous flight in a few weeks.
To-date I haven't received my refund. I e-mailed their billing on February 04, 2015. They replied on Feb 05, 2015 that my refund will be issued soon. I followed up ten days later with another e-mail on Feb 15; they didn't reply. I followed up again on Feb 17 with an e-mail but still didn't get an answer.
Are these people not governed by any legislation, if not ethics?
More Flighthub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - service
- Flighthub - reservation canceled
- Flighthub - spelling correction
- Flighthub - cancellation insurance
- Flighthub - cancelled flight