Flexiclub / Contract cancellation

1 Zambia Review updated:

I was a member of Flexiclub for the past five years. I wrote to them that I want to cancel now that I have finished the contract. They told me tO pay settlement amount which I did. I was surprised they continue to withdraw money from my account.

Last month they withdrew the monthly amount which I reversed with the bank. This month of October they tried to withdraw the annual fee which is R2750.69. Fortunately there was no money for them in the account. What I have realised they just don't want to cancel this contract.

But I vow to fight to the finish. They won't get money from me any longer. The public must be made aware of this scam. They just suck your money for nothing. People can even visit the hellopeter website to read about the many complaints people have about these people. They promise you things you will never get.

Va

Comments

Br
  25th of Aug, 2010

Hi

My name is Bradley and i work for Flexi Club. Please email your member number to me with a time thats convenient for one of our Client Services consultants to contact you.

We can then help you where ever possible.

Kind regards