Flexicell / debit order deduction

South Africa Review updated:

My contract with flexicell expired in 2007, but are still to last month deducting by debit order from my bank account the amount of r 119.00. on the 23.03.2012 - naedo dtord upington flexicell / [protected] and on the same date direct debit settlement/c flexicell bbd360445x011028725.
Could you please help me with this complaint. contacted them yesterday by phone and they did not responsed yet.

Comments

• Me
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    FlexiCell - Double debit order!
    South Africa

Without phoning me to tell me about the problem, Flexicell suspended my to up contract because of a debit order not going off. On Saturday I went in to the bank and drew a statement, where I saw that they took 2 X R99 & 2 X R69. That is after I've phoned 2 days before the debit date to inquire about the amount going off. Is the R99 not only deductible the first month? I've had a lot of money deducted because of bank charges and would like it back and my phone working again. The alternative is to cancel my husband and my contracts because of incompetence!!!

Please do not email me, but phone me on 0829433198, if you can read and understand!

Thank you.