Flexi Club / I'm one of those people who has become a victim of such misleading information
First of all i want to voice my disgust with Flexi Club consultants who go out and do presentations to potential customers on fulse premise. I'm one of those people who has become a victim of such misleading information. On the 10th of june i was called to a presentation by Flexi Club.
After the presentation we were told that flexi club is running a special package therefore to qualify for this percieved special, we were required to pay what was said to be a once of fee of R 7670 and a service fee of 1250 (annually). when i noticed other funny amounts on the contract, i then question these figures and the consultant ( Tshemise Mondli ) and his supervisor told me that the figures reflected on paper were not part of the special, therefore they will not have any bearing on the deal, but the form they use was just a standard form.
I got a call from one of the consultants asking for a payment that is overdue, i then question the amounts that she was refering to. The day after I looked at my bank statements to see how much money has been deducted to date. I phoned the customer services to inform them of my intention to cancel and they told me it cant be done. Is this legal.
More Flexi Club Complaints & Reviews
- Flexi Club - Deception and lies 
- Flexi Club - Flexi club cancellation 
- Flexi Club - Cancellation 
- Flexi Club - Services and respond to problems 
- Flexi Club - Hidden costs 
- Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA - holiday points
- Flexi Club Timeshare - Cancellation of membership / 083802 
- Flexiclub Club Leisure Group - Booked into abandoned and health hazard resort in Italy
- Club Leisure Group Flexi Holiday Club - Reservation dates not as promised
- Flexi And Holiday Club - Can cancel membership