Flagstar Bank / waste of time
What a waste of time and money. Flagstar took my application. Appraised my home at $170, 000 below market. My rep tried to get the appraisal re-done, but after several weeks of wasting time, I went to another lender who appraised my home $170, 000 highter than the appraiser that Flagstar used. I ended up having to put thru a credit card dispute to get back my appraisal fee. The appraiser actually comped my home against a modular home that had 1700square feet still unfinished. The whole second floor was 2 by 4's. Flagstar said that with the changes and controls in place by the feds that they have no control over who appraises the home, however they do hire the third party. What a joke.
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me! 
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k 
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank - billing and customer service.
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition
- Flagstar Bank - mortgage
- Flagstar Bank VISA - discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - missconduct / bad business practice