Fitness 19 / unprofessional/rude

1 Lathrup Village, MI, United States

The new Manager sucks. Very rude. Been a member there since this location opened and I called my spouse telling him lets cancel because this new manager is not a people person at all. Was on the treadmill and not talking loud at all but laughing at friend I was listening to on the phone. The club was pretty empty. He walked up to me and told me no talking on my cell phone while on the machine. I don't have a problem with following rules but there are no signs on the walls stating this. People have been talking on there phones since the start of this club. I was not talking any louder than if I was laughing at a person who could have been on a machine next to me. He had a strange disposition when I walked in and I should have followed my first mind when first walking in when I got the feeling of uncomfortableness. That was the icing on the cake when he did that. I heard that he was a jerk but I got confirmation myself. There should be a spot on the Fitness 19 website for complaints. I will be going down to Planet Fitness ASAP. I was almost willing to give it another chance until he did that. Not to mention this dumb smile he kept giving me. Wipe the smile off your face. I can see straight through the fakeness. Wish the old management team was still there. They were great!!! You will lose more people if he continues to treat people like he did me.

Pm