Fitness 19 / more dust?

1 San Mateo, CA, United States Review updated:

I am a client of fitness 19 and lately, this place has taken a turn for the worst. Mainly, my complaint is with the lack of professionalism and good customer service. All the employees walk around this place like they're gifts to earth, and do not go out of their way to help you. One of my largest complaints is the constant cleaning they are doing during store hours...NOW, i know what you are thinking, "why is this ### complaining about this place being clean?" Well, that is not the case here. I know many other people know what I am talking about when i say it is hard to breathe when dust is being kicked up all around you. It seems to me like this company does not want to do the cleaning when they close when it seems most appropriate. Vacuuming and the constant dusting is very irritating when one is trying to get their gym on. This makes it hard to breathe and makes the ambiance of them gym not so fun to be around. CLEAN ON YOUR OWN TIME! spare my lungs.

That is all. Whew, i feel better!

Comments

• Hm
      6th of Jan, 2011

Being an employee for fitness 19 I would agree with you that we clean a lot because being a gym are equipment gets very dusty and quickly to. If we dont dust about every two hours you would not want to use the equiptment because of the amount of dust and hair that falls off people. If we waited till closing to glean you would not touch anything cause of all the dust and hair. Its not like other places of buisness. People are moving constantly snd that makes more dust and hair be everywhere.

• Sm
      6th of Sep, 2011

Really??!!! Get over yourself ###. I'm a member of the same club and I totally appreciate that they are keeping the equipment and overall location wiped down and clean. There is never dust being kicked up and your claim about it being hard to breathe in there is only your stupid imagination. Get real. Any gym you go to, the staff or janitors will be cleaning during operating hours, it's common practice to keep equipment and location clean while being used, for sanitation purposes. Honestly, if you don't like it, cancel your membership, get the Hell out and take your stupid ugly snatch to another gym.