Fisher & Paykel / DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
Our F&P washer, at two years old and $700, has had $300 in repairs. Our three year old F&P dryer, $770 has had nearly $800 in repairs. LOWES extended warranty people said they won't replace these units because it isn't "economically feasible" for them. The water pump is dying on the washer - and can't/won't be repaired until it completely dies per LOWES. The plastic components in the dryer are warping due to the heat of the dryer. The internal wall lint screen was ripped (the technician found this problem after he took the dryer wall off to find the warped plastic parts). Hence, lint was packed in all around the internal wiring!! FIRE HAZARD WARNING!!! The temperature sensor on the dryer also died in the first year of service. That was a couple hundred dollar repair. After the warranty is up, we're going to dump these pieces of junk and start all over with front loaders of different mfgs.
More Fisher & Paykel Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced! 
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - Rebate fraud! 
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service call
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - freestanding cooker
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine and a condenser dryer
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - technician