First Gulf Bank [FGB] / liability letter

1 United Arab Emirates

Liability Letter request made on December 06, 2018 under serial number 1122282.

It is very disappointing that despite so many follow ups through your telephone banking and despite sending several emails for my Liability letter request, still no progress about my request. Your bank customer service is totally worst. Also calling your bank customer care is absolute disaster, more than 20 minutes we have to wait in order for us to speak to one of your agent and worst even though I have waited for 20 minutes more still could not get through and speak with one of your agent, am not sure if your bank is doing it intentionally or what, more than 20 minutes on queue and still could not speak to one of your agent is so frustrating. I am not going to deal with FAB in the future anymore and would not recommend your bank to any of my friends. And what's the use of recommending us to send our queries/complains through [email protected]? When no actions has been taken from your staff. I know each each bank has different policies/procedure, BUT with other banks i don't experience such inconvenienced while requesting for liability letter only with FAB i experienced such inconveniences, my other bank liability letter will expire soon, it is almost 2 weeks now i have been waiting for my liability letter, this is very frustrating. While your bank proudly say "we value our customers and consistently strive to deliver the highest standards of service" but it's the opposite, your bank is delivering very bad service to your client. Hopeless case.

So disappointed.