First Data Merchant Services / fraud
In my opinion, this Internet merchant services provider (provides credit card charges for Internet merchants ) such as SmartSavingsCenter which use a series of aliases such as book dealers (HotBookSales and Discount Book Sales) are examples) to operate a fraud. The fraud occurs when buyers are advised that a discount is given to first time buyers at a web site. Concealed elsewhere on the site is an offer but not a commitment for membership in SmartSavingsCenter at a monthly fee ranging from $29.95 to a six month fee of $119. These fees are not noted when providing a credit number to complete the sale but appear on the credit charge statement later. An allusion is created that purchasing a book is agreement to membership. First Data Merchant Services of Hagerstown, MD and Visa USA are complicit in the fraud by allowing it to continue. First Data Merchant Services refuses to arbitrate disputes. Do not buy anything from any merchant that uses First Data Merchant Services or SmartSavingsCenter.
More First Data Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - leased me equipment that did not meet my needs and now holding me to 36 month contract
- First Data Corporation - business ethic concern.
- First Data Corporation - credit card processing service - merchant services
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - terminal lease