Merchant Lynx First Data Global Leasingfradulent lie con artist peter rhee sign lease machine

J

We also were tricked in a similar manner into this lease agreement. I have tried multiple times to contact them to get a copy of the so called lease that they say we signed with them. WE NEVER DID. We signed an agreement with NPMG who I also have a problem with, Jim Krane and then the Principal Payment Solutions processing house. At least PPS has been easy to work with, NPMG has been very difficult and First Data Global Leasing is impossible to work with/get a hold of. I get disconnected and deal with people who are unwilling to address/solve any problems or concerns I have about this terminal. Our lease deal was 59.00 a month, then they send you a request for insurance through them to protect the machine (joke) and it is a big scam. I am currently working with the Illinois Attorney Generals Office and the Arizona Attorney Generals office, I may also contact the Florida State Attourney Generals office along with the BBB. I want these people reported and stopped. They are definitely fraudulent in their practices and leave you feeling completely taken advantage of. Our savings were supposed to be $80 a month.

• Vi
    VictimofFraud May 10, 2009

Check your credit report... First Data destroyed my credit!!! They might of done it to you too...
    Make sure you pull your credit report... If your situation is anything like what I experienced with First Data, then you should check your credit report. My story can be found on NewLawsNow.com ... Good luck...