First Data Global Leasing / rip off

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6194276922

This company extended my contract, after the equipment was returned I was still charged and it is now affecting my credit as I have no services provided by them and no equipment I should not be charged any further, my contract ended.

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Jan, 2009

I would like to start a class action suite against this company First Date Global Leasing. Please let me know if you would like to join in. Patricia Warren

• Ti
      21st of Feb, 2009

Yes I would! They go t me for a credit card machine and a contract they say has my blood on it! If you know what i mean. I hate them! I'n scared of them.
    Tina Mohr
    WV
    ttmohr@gmail.com

• Lo
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Sign us up! Their current scam is to send out fake invoices to be paid. Our company accidentally paid one!

• Gp
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I will join you. I'm stuck with equipment that I'm paying for that has never been used. I also get crazy invoices. They are also rude and I'm afraid of them too and what they could do to my credit report!

• Fl
      20th of Mar, 2009

I was under a 48 month contract with these people for a business that never got off the ground. I have been paying on this every since.They will not work with you in anyway, no matter what your problem is. I returned all my equipment many months ago, but yet I still pay that once a year usage tax for something that was never used plus returned. I called many times and asked them why I was being charged a usage fee for something that was never used plus was returned to them. All I get is this"We are sorry, but your contract is 48 months". I still have eight more months to pay for something that I never used and do not have. These people are rude and will not work with you. My business never got off the ground due to a major back surgery that kept me from doing anything. They did not care. Everyone else that I had any business with concerning my new business let me out of my contracts with no problems. I hope someone will bring a suite against them. I will sure join the band wagon!!

• Fr
      5th of Apr, 2009

Yes, include e in ay class action lawsuit

• Lj
      8th of Apr, 2009

Hyenas! That's what they are! Our 48 month contract would be over in 2010, but our coffee house had to close because of the poor economy. We cancelled the service and tried to cancel the lease, but were told we still owed on the contract. They took $500 from our checking account which was not authorized. We then found out that they had arbitrarily restarted the lease later in 2006 when THEIR equipment malfunctioned. But did they tell us? NO! They never returned phone calls and they are rude. The salesperson is nowhere to be found after the sale of the lease. We had our commercial bank help us in trying to get the $500 back, but no luck. Yes, we are very interested in a class action lawsuit.

• Wi
      8th of May, 2009

I will gladly join you in a class action lawsuit. A credit card merchant services company included, as a third party included within the contact a lease with First Data Global Leasing. Inside the lease there is a termination agreement. The agreement was signed by a non-officer, they call and harrass people in a non-ethical way and reported to my credit card company. I want to go after these cartoon characters and shut them down and restore my credit. Please call me (800) 690-9463 ext 304. I would like to be included ASAP.

• Vi
      10th of May, 2009

Check your credit report... First Data destroyed my credit!!! They might of done it to you too...
    Make sure you pull your credit report... If your situation is anything like what I experienced with First Data, then you should check your credit report. My story can be found on NewLawsNow.com ... Good luck...

• Re
      5th of Jun, 2009

I am very interested to have found this site. Our company also had a 48 month contract through 2009, with an automatic $31.74 removed from our account. When we decided to close our clinic over one year ago, I contacted First Data and received via email a transfer form so another company could assume the lease. All paperwork was correctly filled out and transmitted to First Data. 5 or more follow up calls were answered only twice and we were told that they had not received our paperwork or it was missing data. The paperwork has been resubmitted several times during the ensuing months, eventually accompanied by letters and an email.
    Throughout these many months, they continued to remove $31.74 from our bank account plus the "taxes" that I now hear are fraudulant. When I put a stop payment on the account, we started receiving letters from First Data, now followed by phone calls and letters from a collection agency with a requested fee more than twice as much as it would have been had I not stopped payments. The CEO of the other company and I both intend to write one last letter, altho other people's comments indicate to me that it will be a waste of time.

• Fs
      30th of Jun, 2009

Let's get it started class action suit is needed asap.

• Al
      21st of Jul, 2009

I'm interested in joining. First Data has me paying for equipment I no longer own.

• Th
      18th of Aug, 2009

Let's get this class action going!

• Wi
      18th of Aug, 2009

Please send all of your contact information to my address andrawes at gmail dot com. If you are serious and plan to join in taking these disgusting extortionists outfit out of business.

• Rs
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I completely agree. I will gladly join in a lawsuit against them and their affiliates, Wells Fargo and Merchant Made Easy. I too am stuck in a 48 month lease. A lease that the agent told me could be cancelled at any time and wrote on the contract that there was no fee to cancel. Also that they were who I would deal with for any of my business needs. When I cancelled the contract FDGL came out of left field and told me that my contract with the merchant could be broken but they had a separate contract for 48months that I couldnt break. (I only signed one contract) Apparently the one contract is broken up into independent sections without being clear in that regard. Also the agent altered the contract that I signed after I submited it. When FDGL sent me the copy they had on file I showed them the copy that I had and they wouldnt let it go as the box that had the lease on it was initialled. My account has now been sent to their attorney for collection...

R. Soby rsoby@comcast.net

• Sc
      9th of Sep, 2009

count me IN... Its about time we do something about these companies...ICON PAYMENT SOLUUTIONS are parterners in crime as well... as their name suggests they are CON artists as well...

21st of Sep, 2009

I will join too. I have been stuck with my equipment since wells fargo raised my rates and I abandoned them, but they still make me pay every month.

• Cc
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I would love to see a class action lawsuit against first data global leasing. Huntington Bank who I have banked with for 9 years in business scammed me into this credit card lease last year. I didn't know I was in a lease. I found out today 09/23/2009 that I am stuck in a lease on a piece of junk machine that doesn't work part of the time for 48 months at $54.00 per month.
    If there is an attorney out there reading this, please go after these people.
    Connie Ciekanski
    Dover Healthy Alternatives

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2009

First Data ripped off my business checking account for $500 when I canceled their services. They said it I had a 36 month agreement, which was news to me.

casey carroll

• Pp
      4th of Nov, 2009

There are a whole lot of people on here complaining that they signed a lease that they can't get out of. I find it very interesting because a lease is technically a finance agreement ie. a loan that is given to cover the cost of the good or service. The lease company is just collecting on you bad loans. If your car breaks down, you don't send it back to the bank for a replacement or claim to not owe the bank anymore.

Why is it that people think this company should be resposible for letting you off the hook for contracts that most of you freely admit to signing, and many of you claim to have not even bothered to exanmine closely. It makes no sense. There doesn't appear to be any history of formulated deception on the lease companies part, only representatives trying to collect on money that is owed.