Firestone Complete Auto Caregranddaughter called and said that car was intermittenly not starting. barb smith [protected]

She took the car to Hoffner Firestone in Orlando. Was told it was the battery. I paid 184.00 on my Firestone
credit card to get the car fixed. She then 2 days later could not start her car from work and was stuck
alone at 1 a.m. She is 19 years old. I then had the car towed to the Firestone on Curry Ford in Orlando
and me and the people who work there were shocked at the work that was done.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orlando, FL I have paperwork from
them stating tie down not secured battery cables not cleaned contacts obstructed, etc. The previous amount
that I paid that was included in the work sheet. They also found that her starter was bad. So, they replaced
several things and I was charged another $306.00 for that service. Very unacceptable from a danger to a
young girl to be alone at night with a car that was not fixed properly the first time. I wish to speak to corporate about this situation.

Ba