Firestone Complete Auto Care — intentional damage
Bought 4 new tires and lifetime alignment from Firestone complete auto care. Quoted me on numerous other unnecessary expenses that I refused to authorize. Well, after having 4 alignment check and spending a lot of money on cam bolts and new parts...my tires got worn so bad, they wouldn't even rotate them, or check the alignment without my purchasing 2 new tires..See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Clarksville, TN.not only should the new tires be covered under warranty, they have less than 9, 000 miles on them, but since they have been the only ones doing the alignment, it should be covered somehow under that as well. Based on my experience with them, I will never return, they have lost my trust and tried to rip off a deployed soldier's wife...that really pisses me off!!!
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - unethical/scam