Firestone Complete Auto Care / intentional damage
Bought 4 new tires and lifetime alignment from Firestone complete auto care. Quoted me on numerous other unnecessary expenses that I refused to authorize. Well, after having 4 alignment check and spending a lot of money on cam bolts and new parts...my tires got worn so bad, they wouldn't even rotate them, or check the alignment without my purchasing 2 new tires...not only should the new tires be covered under warranty, they have less than 9, 000 miles on them, but since they have been the only ones doing the alignment, it should be covered somehow under that as well. Based on my experience with them, I will never return, they have lost my trust and tried to rip off a deployed soldier's wife...that really pisses me off!!!
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - my ongoing nightmare with firestone.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - manager mike manfredi
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - granddaughter called and said that car was intermittenly not starting. barb smith 407-484-5322
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - sold tire/product I didn't need
- Firestone Tire Store - I was treated and talked to very badly at firestone