Fifth Third Bank / overcharged
In my opinion, Fifth Third Bank 'stole' over $1, 000.00 from me. How they did it was to compile over ten transactions that took place over a period of five days and post them all on one day. I am not 100% innocent in this as I did go into negative balance. However, there were only five transactions that occurred while the account was overdrawn. I explained to the bank that I would pay for those five trans., but not for the remaining six as I had money in my account to cover them. They tried to justify their dishonesty by telling me that they were not responsible for when transactions posted (although all trans. were made by debit cards and are taken directly out of the account).
I just can't believe how these corrupt banking officials can twist their policies to fill their own pockets while basically screwing over their customers.
Apparently I am not the first Fifth Third customer who was taken advantage of as I have found over 400 others with similar situations. If we need to file a class action suit against these thieves - count me in. I, for one, will fight these crooks for as long as it takes until I achieve my goals - Honesty and Integrity (not to mention MY money).
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - Business checking account
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - poor customer care
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - kandi martin
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - a birthday gift triggered a fraud investigation