Fido Integrated Solutions / sweepstakes took money no prize
I was sent a check for $4, 293.78 US dollars and I was asked to send $2, 800 back for taxes. Ultimately I would receive a check for $180, 000 dollars. I opened up a checking account so I would not link this check to my personal account. I was told to call first. I did and spoke with a Peters Jacob [protected]. I told him I would send the money when the check cleared. He advised me that the contest entry date was upcoming and I had to reply immediately to recieve the money. I reluctantly sent have of the $2, 800 via Western Union to a Patricia Newtons, whom I was told was with the Federal Govt and this money was for taxes.in the end, the check that was sent to me was fraudulent. I was in contact with Jacob and he told me that this was because their banking accounts were illegally accessed. He said he put in a claim to refund my money. I called him every week and he had a different story as to why my money was not returned. He did say it was approved and pending. Now I call the number and I get a recording stating the customer I am calling is unavailable. This all started mid October. I am at a loss of what to do.in hindsight I see how stupid it was to get involved. I am now out.$1, 400.00. If anyone can help me, please let me know.
More Fido Integrated Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Fido - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- Fido - billing fraud 
- Fido - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- Fido - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- Fido - unfair billing and worst customer service
- [Resolved] Fido - rude employee at westwood mall fido booth
- [Resolved] Fido - about my billing and usage
- [Resolved] Fido - internet