FIDO / crazy bill

Finally

Someone who is able to stand up against these telecommunication giants and save our hard earnned money.

If you have been charges more then you can afford and fido dosn't want to give you a break only payment arrangements

Contact
Fido. Charges@gmail.com

They will help you negociate with fido even do it for you and get you to save huge on your bill.
You will not mess up your credit because of your cell phone bill that is way too expenssive.

Check them out they work wonders.

Please after using this service post it on blogs.
It's time these companies who profit of the little guy stop.

Bassically charging us for nothing.

Why not have a company charge us for air.

Tim c.

Ad

Comments

• Al
      14th of Apr, 2010

I have a grievance as well, and a $980.00 cell phone bill and no service on my phone to show for it.

I was away on vacation, the first time I have been in my adult life, in the Dominican Republic. We had had difficulty getting to our destination, as our flight with Sunwing had been cancelled and we were put with Skyservice who had completely different flight times. I was in correspondence with my family regarding this and had to call home often.
    While in the Dominican, I tried to use email to contact my family, but the internet was expensive at the Internet café they had, and when I purchased access, the network would go down over and over, taking me a lot of money to merely write one email.

I then got sick on vacation, really sick. Also, I had received a call that Skyservice had gone under from back home in Canada. I was at that point in constant contact with my family in order to discuss my health and to try to make arrangements to get home from the Dominican in time to get back to work, as our flight was with Skyservice, and the reps at the hotel had no helpful information for us.

On the last day, my cell phone was still in use. I had called home to let them know that we finally had a flight. Once off the phone I got a text from Fido stating that roaming charges from the Dominican were $3.00 a minute, and that my cell phone bill was over $980.00!!!
    At that point, I was freaking out, as just then our flight was again cancelled, and when I went to call home to tell my family who were expecting to head to the airport, the cell phone was cut off! My family memeber had been waiting at the airport all evening and morning for a plane that was never showing up as they completely switched us onto another airline that had never before even flown to Toronto. I got home a day later that I was scheduled to, and couldn't call home at all because my phone no longer had any service whatsoever!

It’s been over a week and a half since my phone hasn’t had service, I have called to speak to Fido, they tried to passify me by saying that they’d call me back and they never did, nor is my phone in use.

Do you have any suggestions for a course of action I could take with Fido to get the bill reduced and some sort of resolution so my phone is activated again??