[Resolved] FIDObilling and custemer service

I payed my dec fido bill at there kisok in champlain mall in brossard on the 22nd 150$. there insta bake type paymet self help cash was closed with a tarp over it but when I look at it iwas told they could help me there. so I waited almost a hour for service as they were busy as hell. when I got my turn, I was told thay cound not help me, in shock I said that dude there said you could and the girl serving me siged and asked my name cell number and postal-code, and took my 150 $ and we were done in 5 mins and she could goon selling to make commission as it showed thats what she wanted. well to my surprize some time on the 8th 9th or even early 10th I was cut off, I got a text on the 10th after I tryed to make a phone call. saying to pay my over due bill or I may be cut off. I have tryed calling fido and they were rude with me saying I never payed and when I tryed to explain what happened all they would say is when I am planing to pay. again I tryed to explain what happend holding the recipt in my hand. and again thay ask say ok mr. — how can we get paied and when. I then asked to talk to a superviser. and am told no. and he started to ask again how I can make as I hung up the phone. I went right to the fido kisok wher thoiss happened and noone was there. as I went to leave a lil voice calls
and the fido rep is walking slowly back with her coffie. I again explain what happened and and im told that the ppl in the kisok can not access my info. I showed the bill and she takes it and says she would be right back. when she returned she explaines that my bill was not from there store as it had the name"cell ieon"on the bill that she did not return with. I demand I get that bill back, and with a huff and puff the girl is on her way again. befor she returns I am aproched by 3 mall cops and get escorted out. non of witch spoke englis, I think that that kisok is called cell ieon and they have a right to sell fido but no one is saying a thing other than someone from the call said they do rent space to a cell icon booth in the mall.
I want to add thiss. on december 10 2013 fido called my cell. I was pay and go then. they offered me to go to a no contract contract. with a fell samsung phone, lower monthly bill, and no more hassle with 3 free months., I said yes then they said all again to record it. I said yes. 1 month lateer I got my first bill but no phone. after 3 months of being called a lier and that thay never made me that deal they could not explain how I was on the bill. and I got the so called free cell. I paid my first bill what was spose to be free, and out of the next 3 month 2 I had no phone as my old cell did not work on the new service I was put on. my 4th bill was 80$ over what it should have been, and I was told its 3 party charges. fido did give me the number of a vancover company but they told me nothing as I was not to deal with them but my provider and I paid that extra 80 to not have a hassle. but now you have gone too far fido, way too far. but I am glad you cut of my no contract contract becouse when I asked you said I could not leave till 2017. and guss what fido I singed nothing but my voice that you said you never got.

• Resolution statement

• Fido Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2015

Hi there,

My name is Mathieu and I work with the social media team at Fido. I am sorry to read of your experience and I would like to look further into this. Could you send us a private message with your Fido number so we can see what can be done?

Mathieu
    Fido Solutions

• Fido Customer Care's Response, Jan 19, 2015

Good morning,

My name is Steve and I also work for Fido's social media support team. We haven't received any messages from you. Feel free to send us a private message with your phone number, and we'll promptly look into it.

Steve
    Fido Solutions

Al
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Al
      Jan 19, 2015

its been over a week and iv heard nothing back from fido and calling them seems pointless as i have to explain all each time .and am fed op of being called a lier. you have lied to me 3 times befor fido and never oncedid a thing when i proved you wrong.and why would you think i would belive your from a company that says ppl that call from there phone number dont work for them as im spose to belive your here to help nice try matt ha ha...!