Festiva Resorts / like a money pit

We bought into Festiva this July and I can never seem to get through paying. Every time you turn around I am faced with more fees. Will I ever get through paying? Can't see me receiving vacations totaling all this money. Anybody else feel like this? I was called today and they wanted me to come to another meeting in New Orleans. I told them I didn't want to go and was quoted one of the things that I just read on one of these complaints. So they are reading these comments. It was the one about being charged for someone that didn't pay.

Bl

Comments

• Fe
      20th of Dec, 2010

We are more than happy to address your concerns directly and clear up any misunderstanding about the fees. Please send an e-mail to [protected]@festiva.travel with the name that appears on your account and any questions or concerns you may have.

• Cb
      26th of Dec, 2012

My mom bought one of these time shares with the agreement to pay 10, 000 and then 400 every other year and they are coming back with their hand out for 5000 here and 1000 there and a bunch of threats if she does not comply. She has paid more than double what she paid for the whole thing in just fees. Stay away from Festiva. This place must be closed up. It is messing with her health.